Service for CO2 recovery & production plants - Tecnoproject
Providing services for: CO2 recovery & production plants header
Providing services for: CO2 recovery & production plants
Providing services for: CO2 recovery & production plants - main
To reduce operating costs and to maintain the high efficiency of its CO2 Plants, Tecno Project Industriale offers its customers a complete range of services, varying from maintenance intervention and spare parts supply to complete Service Level Agreements and remote support, utilizing skilled technicians.
CO2 Plants Inspective/Preventive/Corrective maintenance
Spare Parts supply including:
- Consumables requirements (spares parts for 4000/8000 machine operation hours or 2-years/5-years plant operation)
- Critical spare parts (parts determining plants downtime)
- Capital spare parts (high value spares with long deliveries)
- Generic spare parts
Spare parts supply strategy can be adapted to client’s need to guarantee prompt availability of certain spares at TPI or client’s premises.
Service Level Agreements including:
- scheduled visits of TPI commissioning engineers to check, correct and optimize the TPI plants performances
- scheduled visits of CO2/NH3/Freon compressor specialists to execute preventive maintenance on piston/screw compressors and/or refrigeration circuits
- scheduled visits of burner specialists to check and adjust the combustion regulation of gas/diesel burners (CO2 production plants)
- time and service conditions to supply on-site corrective maintenance in case breakdowns / emergencies
- remote support
Remote assistance for CO2 Plants management via TPI4U:
- remote monitoring/parameter check
- remote emergency support
The TPI4U system is a PC based Plug&play system designed to allow immediate worldwide remote connection and control of all our TPI CO2 plants.
The TPI4U can be implemented in any new/existing TPI installation to monitor and control the plant operations and performances via simple internet connection and without any need to modify the PLC hardware and software architecture.
- on-site theoretical and practical courses
CO2 Plant improvements:
- Customized solution to update our client’s plants to latest technical solutions
- Plants control system revamping