Biomethane liquefaction plants - header
Contact us generico
Tel: +39 035 4551.811
Biomethane Liquefaction Plants - main
To complement its experience, in the biomethane supply chain, Tecno Project Industriale provides three proven technologies for liquefaction:
- Pure LNG-LIN: biomethane liquefaction achieved by the process of evaporating liquid nitrogen
- Pure LNG-DCE: biomethane liquefaction achieved directly by multistage compression, cooling and adiabatic expansion techniques
- Pure LNG-TB: liquefaction achieved by heat exchanger integrated in a closed cycle with expansion turbines and boosters.
The application of the produced bio-LNG allows remote storage and transportation of a fully renewable fuel such as methane. Also, this is an ideal solution to meet sustainable energy demands while supporting the circular economy.
Technologies and advantages
- Consolidated technologies enhanced by the strong cryogenic expertise of TPI and SIAD Macchine Impianti
- Highly reliable and efficient machines for the treatment of nitrogen (compressors and turbines)
- Simple plant management process and control system in all stages of operation
- Integration with upgrading systems and maximum productivity and efficiency
- Safe plants with a low environmental impact.