Extraction - header
Contact us generico
Tel: +39 035 4551.811
Extraction - main
TPI capture plants for CO2 extraction from poor sources (CO2 content down to 5% v/v) are the solution for local production of high purity 99.998% CO2, ISBT and EIGA quality guidelines compliant, from waste flue gas streams.
Carbon capture technology is a game-changer when it comes to addressing climate change and providing sustainable solutions.
By capturing carbon dioxide emissions from industrial processes, power plants, and other sources, this technology prevents these harmful gases from being released into the atmosphere and exacerbating the effects of global warming. But carbon capture technology does more than just reduce emissions. It also creates a circular economy by repurposing the captured carbon dioxide for use in other industries, such as greenhouse agriculture and food production. This not only fulfills sustainability ambitions but also creates additional income streams for businesses.
Furthermore, carbon capture technology can be used in waste-to-energy or biomass-to-energy plants to produce a sustainable product that can be used as fuel, further reducing the reliance on fossil fuels. With all these benefits, it's clear that carbon capture technology is the perfect solution for a sustainable future.
Main features are:
- Available in standard capacities from 24 to 150 MTPD
- Complete tailor made solutions available on request
- Extremely low steam consumption
- Based on simple MEA amine solvent, without expensive formulations or licensing fees
- Compact liquefaction and stripping technology ensuring O2 content < 2 ppm
- Double stage oil lubricated screw compressor to ensure uninterrupted service and low cost of ownership
- Refrigeration system based on R717
- Available as PED or ASME VIII design, others on request
- Completely automated with PLC (Siemens or Rockwell) or DCS (PCS7)
- 100% Customizable
- 24/7 remote service available
- Expandable with TPI accessories (DeNOx units, amine reclaimers, NOx cold traps, Analysers, Evaporators, Cryogenic or Insulated Storage tanks)